Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010

Silent Dance


Let me dance for a while
a silent dance
Alone with you inside my mind
You grab my hands so gently
slowly you swing my body and my heart
More closer to feel your heartbeat

With your lost words
We kill the time that has been separated us apart
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
Behind this dark cloud of mind
I know you're all I've ever wanted

Ah,,, my dark wings
Swing me once again with your rhythm of life
Move me like the wind
Drown me like the sea
I feel my heart will overflow
And tell you time and time again how much I care

When you covered my heart with your love
for some reason it hurts,
Like a magic spell that isn’t real
This dance will gonna stop soon
This smile that disappears after goodbye
Saying that lost words to me

Kill me or revive me
soon,,,
after this silent dance is over
When the sunlight has arisen
Maybe I'll see you in other night my love
Or maybe this is our last dance
I'll seal up these feelings inside my heart

In this silent dance
Slowly to let your shadow fading
And I'm falling to my eternal sleep
Just to waiting for our next dance

6 komentar:

  1. saya membayangkan mia mendesah pas dia membacakan puisi di bagian 'aaah'.. :3 ni saya terjemahkan di bait akhir versi puisi sastrawi saman, jiahaha...
    ini adalah tarian hening
    keperlahanannya membawa bayanganmu pergi
    dan aku akan kembali pada tidurku yang abadi
    hanya untuk menanti untuk tarian selanjutnya



    oh so sweet Y__Y

    BalasHapus
  2. like a cinderla in the dancing party with her prince and time is short for they ....
    so she only hope have chance to dance with her prince...

    tapi cinderelanya nggak suka tempat yang ramai2 senengnya yang sepi... biar lebih enjoy kali yah

    BalasHapus
  3. if it's the last silent dance maybe she will sleep forever..
    lalalala good by days.. :"> dadahhhhhh
    (dan kamiaw pun menangis termehek mehek wehehehe ) :D

    it's like "La Belle au Bois dormant"
    qui vivent la nuit
    princess waiting for a prince to get a silent dance

    putri malam nyak sugan mahh wehehehe

    but overall..
    NICE!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. jdi kebayang lirik2ny silent hill, gloomy, goth, bt yet touching, hohoho ;)

    Sprt org yg diiming harapan, tp dia sdar kl harapan tu jauh dr realita, hmpir serupa awan utopia. Gt y?

    Sneng kta2ny, asyik dengerny,
    "This smile that disappears after goodbye
    Say that lost words to me"

    sm bait terakhir, asyik :D

    "In this silent dance
    Slowly to let your shadow fading
    And I'm falling to my eternal sleep
    Just to waiting for our next dance"

    BalasHapus
  5. Gloomy...seems to be weak desperate and sad..but powerful and strong indeed. Gelap..tp romantis.. Pesimis tp optimis..Ah, galau siah..tp tetep, lanjutkan Gan!

    BalasHapus
  6. Wah...udah setahun yg lalu ngecek blog...
    numpang ciek lu...

    BalasHapus

Mohon berbahasa yang sopan (boleh melawak asal sopan)dan tidak melenceng dari postingan atau memuat iklan. Komentar yang dianggap ga pantas akan di hapus oleh admin Tora^^

Thanks