Selasa, 17 Februari 2009

Milky Way

In the night of milky way
I track U beyond the light and the darkness
Which way I will go to find U?
Have I lost?
Have I had to through it?
But I still not found U there

In the silence of the milky way
I searching for your shadow
Which way I will see U?
With my heart?
With my bare eye?
But still I can’t see U there

I step on the milky way
To find you there
Hope…
Reach your hand
Feel your breath
Hear your heartbeat
See your soul
But still…
I kept my step to the milky way.
Still looking for U

Even spend of time
I will step on the milky way
Toward on you
Always toward of you
In the light of the milky way…


by: miaw

1 komentar:

Mohon berbahasa yang sopan (boleh melawak asal sopan)dan tidak melenceng dari postingan atau memuat iklan. Komentar yang dianggap ga pantas akan di hapus oleh admin Tora^^

Thanks